Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Perfect Dress: Inspiration

I am waiting until September to start trying on wedding dresses but I am obsessed with looking at/pinning/stalking the dress board on Weddingbee.  There are some things that I definitely want in my wedding dress:
  • lace or taffeta or chiffon
  • not satin/shiny
  • straps or sleeves
  • unique
  • possibly tea length (although now that I'm engaged I am more into the long dresses)
  • ivory
here are some of my current favorites:

Maggie Sottero Ella
Christos Arabella
Christos 2013 Collection
Karen Willis Holmes Vanessa
Sophia Tolli Neyda
Chaviano Couture
Henry Roth Denise
Maggie Sottero Florencia
Alfred Angelo 2243

Wow, I have a lot of favorites!  I hope when I start trying on it will be easy to find something I like.

2 comments:

  1. All of these are gorgeous! I actually tried on the second-to-last (the Maggie Sottero) when I first started looking...

    ReplyDelete