Thursday, October 18, 2012

Perfectly Inspired: The First Inspiration Board

As some of you may know, I have another blog called Inspiring Brides where I create inspiration boards for different wedding ideas and color schemes.  Of course, I made an inspiration board for our wedding!!  Creating the boards is always a lot of fun... and especially fun for my own wedding.  I have a lot of ideas and plans (some of which have changed since I made this board) so the inspiration board is a nice way to see how everything works together.

This board incorporates my colors of choice, turquoise and yellow, chalkboards and fun accents.  It also includes something I plan to DIY for our wedding, hair flowers for all of the females who attend our wedding!  So what do you think of my initial inspiration board?

No comments:

Post a Comment